Dr. Hans-Jörg Schulze LL.M.
Hans-Jörg Schulze advises his clients in particular regarding administrative as well as environmental, planning and regulatory law matters, in each case including real estate aspects. In addition, he is specialized in data protection issues.
He represents his clients before court and in administrative proceedings as well as in litigious and non-litigious matters, and regularly advises in small and mid-cap transactions and in large-scale projects.
Hans-Jörg Schulze has a working experience of more than 20 years. Clients welcome in particular his ability not only to use his skills and competence in legal matters, but also to support them as advisor for commercial issues.
Real Estate Law
Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
Environmental Law and Zoning
Public Construction Law
Data Protection Law
- studied at the law schools at the University in Leipzig and the University in Vienna
- doctorate in public construction law and constitutional law (University in Leipzig)
- 2004 to 2016 Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Düsseldorf)
At SOH since: 2016
- LL.M. in Environmental, Planning & Regulatory Law at the Nottingham Trent University (2006)
- Instructor for Environmental Law at the Polytechnic University Rhein-Waal
- Association for Environmental Law (Gesellschaft für Umweltrecht, "GfU")