Dr. Jochen Lehmann
Jochen Lehmann handles the entire range of corporate law with a particular focus on structuring and restructuring mid-size and large corporate groups (especially those managed by the owner) which are mostly organized as groups of GmbHs or commercial partnerships (including their corporate governance).
He also regularly handles M&A transactions as well as developing concepts for private equity and venture capital structures.
Furthermore, he provides support when establishing complex compliance management systems as well as on issues of the law governing financial services.
In addition to his work as an attorney, Jochen Lehmann has also been appointed as a notary.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Banking and Finance Law
Private Equity and Venture Capital
- studied at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster
- doctorate in corporate law
- 1999-2001: Training as a banker (WestLB Münster)
- until 2013: Corporate consultant at McKinsey & Company, Düsseldorf
With SOH since: 2013
- 2004: Training as a commercial mediator (CVM)
- 2018: Appointment as a notary in the district of the Court of Appeals Hamm (office in the district of the Local Court Essen)
- Alumni of the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes e.V.