Prof. Dr. Regine Cramer
- Specialist for Medical Law
Regine Cramer works as a specialist for medical law and represents a large number of hospitals as well as independent doctors, primarily in the area of medical malpractice and during investigations by the state prosecutor.
She has also been a member in the legal section of the Gene Diagnostics Commission under § 23 Gene Diagnostics Act at the Robert-Koch-Institute in Berlin since 2009, so that she is also available for inquiries related to conducting genetic studies, and she participates in events with presentations in this area.
Medical Law and Health Care
Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- studied at the University of Munich
- doctorate at the University of Cologne 1995 on the topic "Limits under Criminal Law on Freedom to choose Therapy and Curative Treatment by Homeopathic Practitioners"
- October 1989 to August 1990 attorney at the law firm Dr. Teigelack in Essen
With SOH since: 1990
- Appointment as an honorary professor at the University in Duisburg-Essen since 2013 for the subject of medical malpractice law
- German Attorneys' Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein, "DAV")
- Essen Attorneys' Association (Essener Anwaltverein)
- Work group on medical law at the German Attorneys' Association