© 2019 SOHContact | Legal Notices | Privacy Notice
Information provided pursuant to § 5 German Telecommunications and Media Act (TMG) and the Ordinance on Service Providers’ Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV)
SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER
Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB
VAT ID No. DE 119 808 553
SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB is a professional limited liability partnership entered in the registry of partnerships at the Essen Local Court (Amtsgericht Essen) under no. 3134.
All persons listed as “attorneys” (“Rechtsanwalt”) are admitted to practice as a lawyer pursuant to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the following bar associations, which likewise act as their respective supervisory bodies:
Bar Association for the
Superior District Court for the District of Hamm
The following professional regulations are applicable to attorneys:
– German Federal Lawyers’ Ordinance (BRAO)
– German Rules on Professional Practice (BORA)
– German Rules for Certified Specialists (FAO)
– German Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG)
– The European Communities Lawyer’s Practice Regulations
– German Act on the Activities of European Attorneys in Germany (EuRAG)
The current version of professional rules and regulations governing lawyers may be found on the website for the German Federal Bar Association (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer) at www.brak.de, under the tab “Für Anwälte,” “Berufsrecht.”
Attorneys practicing at SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER who are additionally listed as ”Notary” are also admitted as a notary pursuant to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and members of the following Chamber of Notaries:
Westphalian Chamber of Notaries
President of the Essen Regional Court
The following professional rules are applicable to notaries:
– German Federal Regulation on Notaries (BNotO)
– German Federal Notarization Act (BeurkG)
– Standards of the Chamber of Notaries
– Rules of Professional Practice for Notaries
– German Federal Law on Court Costs and Notaries’ Costs (GNotKG)
– European Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
The current version of professional rules and regulations governing notaries may be found on the website for the German Federal Chamber of Notaries at www.bnotk.de, tab “Der Notar,” “Berufsrecht”.
Attorneys practicing at SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER who are additionally listed as “tax advisor” are also admitted as tax advisors pursuant to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and members of the following Chamber of Tax Advisors, which also acts as the supervisory body:
Düsseldorf Chamber of Tax Advisors
Grafenberger Allee 98
The following professional regulations are applicable to tax advisors:
– German Federal Tax Advisory Act (StBerG)
– Implementing Regulation for the German Federal Tax Advisory Act (DVStB)
– Code of Professional Conduct for Members of the Chamber of Tax Advisors (BOStB)
– Tax Advisors Fee Ordinance (StBGebV)
The current version of professional rules and regulations governing tax advisors may be found on the website for the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors at www.bstbk.de, tab “Der Steuerberater,” “Berufsrecht”.
AXA Versicherung AG
Wiener Platz 3
Geographic scope of coverage: within the entire territory of the EU and in EEA member states.
Representation before non-European courts and work performed via other law firms and offices located in other countries in connection with non-European law.
SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER does not conclude online service contracts with consumers.
SCHMIDT, VON DER OSTEN & HUBER does not take part in ADR procedures before consumer arbitration boards.