Dr. Notker Lützenrath
Notker Lützenrath provides comprehensive legal services to companies. One of his main areas of work involves intellectual property, especially trademarks and fair competition law. He has many years of experience in structuring agreements and acting in disputes.
He also handles antitrust matters and provides support when structuring compliance systems.
Notker Lützenrath has worked as a notary since the year 2005. His focus is on structural advice in the areas of corporate law and real estate.
Notker Lützenrath places value on applying services from multiple practice areas and comprehensively understanding the clients' needs.
Commercial Law and Contracts
Trademarks, Designs and Copyright
- studied at the Universities in Marburg, Lausanne and Heidelberg
- LL.M. at the European Graduate School (Florence/Italy)
- doctorate on intellectual property
With SOH since: 1995
- German Attorneys' Association
- German Association for Intellectual Property