Dr. Stefan Bäune
- Specialist for Medical Law
Stefan Bäune has practiced since 2002 in the entire field of medical law and healthcare, sports law and the law governing foundations.
His work in the area of medical law and healthcare primarily involves supporting and providing advice on succession structures for medical practices, structures for cooperation among doctors including medical care centers as well as providing advice to hospitals and health insurance organizations. He also is frequently retained as an arbitrator in arbitration proceedings. As a result of a large number of publications and lectures as well as a position as an instructor for more than ten years at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf, he has a solid reputation as an expert in medical law and healthcare.
Stefan Bäune works in the area of sports law primarily in the field of professional football, but he also has experience in representing individual athletes in other sports.
He also practices in the law governing foundations. His services range from establishing foundations to comprehensive advice for foundations that are known throughout the country.
Medical Law and Health Care
Mergers & Acquisitions
Private Equity and Venture Capital
Foundations and Business Succession
- studied at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster
- doctorate in sports law
With SOH since: 2002
- Instructor at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf in the LL.M program for medical law
- Regular contributor for the magazine Medical Law (C.H. Beck publisher)
- From 2010 to 2019, member in the control committee of the Deutscher Fußball Bund (DFB)
- Work group for medical law at the German Attorneys' Association