Mergers & Acquisitions
Providing advice and support to our clients when acquiring and selling businesses, the corresponding initial structuring and complex joint ventures have been one of the core practice areas at SOH since our law firm was established.
Our experts provide services in international teams or lead these teams in various jurisdictions for every form of corporate transaction. Our experts work in foreign countries with well-known partner firms who place the same value on quality as SOH and have already proven themselves in joint matters.
Since our attorneys represent sellers as well as purchasers, our attorneys know the needs of both sides. Our services include
- advising clients in strategic transactions as well as family offices and private equity funds, including in large volume transactions,
- conducting due diligence examinations for sellers and purchasers as well as
- preparing transaction documentation in cooperation with other internal and external teams retained by our clients.
We also support our clients in internal and external communication of corresponding transactions and after the transaction when integrating the purchased business into the existing corporate structure.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Competition Law
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- IT Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
- Public Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright