Our experts provide not only competent services to you in all matters involving intellectual property, such as trademarks, designs and copyright, but also on the law governing fair competition.
Our attorneys represent our clients when enforcing cease and desist claims, claims for information and claims for damages in the case of violations of fair competition as well as when handling unjustified as well as justified cease and desist letters, for example, from competitors or "watchdog associations".
We also examine advertising materials in advance and provide advice in developing (online) advertising campaigns or new products. This minimizes the risk of acting unfairly or infringing on trademarks, designs, copyrights or publication rights.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- IT Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
- Public Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright