Our experts advise and represent our clients in the procurement of IT solutions and the distribution of their IT products. They draft general terms and conditions specifically tailored to the company’s needs or tailor-made contracts for IT projects.
Contracts for the transfer and, if necessary, adaption of standard software, the creation of individual software, all including maintenance and service, are part of our daily business.
We also advise and represent our clients when developing IT solutions and negotiating the contractual basis for, e.g.,
- cloud services in any form,
- agile software development projects,
- outsourcing projects and
- the procurement of the telecommunication services required for corporate networks.
Naturally, we ensure that confidentiality (non-disclosure agreements) and data protection agreements (especially for outsourced data processing) effectively protect business secrets and comply with data protection legislation – even in the cloud or when using hosting service providers.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Competition Law
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
- Public Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright