Employment law is one of our core areas of expertise. We advise and represent national and international companies as well as professionals in all areas of employment law. With our advice we provide practical and creative solutions, always adhering to the highest quality standards.
Our lawyers have many years of experience in providing ongoing employment law advice to our clients, sometimes even as a permanent external legal department. We advise on all day-to-day employment issues as well as complex special matters and strategic considerations. Our range of services includes i. a.
- structuring employment and service contracts as well as working time and remuneration models,
- dismissing employees and board members,
- using third party personnel as well as
- company pension schemes.
Clients can rely on our many years of experience in negotiations with work councils, employee representatives and unions, e.g., in negotiating reconciliations of interest, social plans or collective agreements. In addition to our legal expertise, our clients value our strategic and pragmatic ability to successfully resolve critical and complex situations.
Another focus of our work is advising on employment law in connection with acquisitions and all forms of corporate restructuring. This applies to
- the structuring of transfers of undertakings and operational changes,
- the implementation of international employee participation procedures when establishing an SE (Societas Europaea) and cross-border mergers, as well as
- advising on downsizing, closures and relocations.
This includes negotiating framework conditions with employee representatives and implementing them in individual contracts.
The resolution of employment disputes, both in and out of court, is an integral part of our lawyers’ work. We regularly represent our clients before labor and civil courts throughout Germany in fundamental proceedings, disputes with individual employees or board members, and disputes with work councils or trade unions.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Competition Law
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- IT Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
- Public Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright