Real Estate Law
Our attorneys have gained comprehensive know-how in the area of real estate due to having provided comprehensive services to our clients for many years. We not only have the necessary expertise in civil law, we can also provide comprehensive advice at the highest level in all relevant issues under public law.
We advise our clients in all phases of the life cycle of real property, be it
as well as in ongoing questions involving realization of value and use.
SOH provides answers to all questions involving real estate to owners and developers:
- advice about the optimum structuring of a project, including the parameters under the law governing governmental supports (BAFA, KfW etc.),
- advice on zoning and permits,
- structuring contracts with planners and construction companies,
- negotiating and implementing contracts with users.
SOH also provides advice to commercial users of property, especially on issues involving
- landlord/tenant law,
- leases, and
Our specialists often work together with corporate lawyers and other experts in our firm to create optimum solutions for our clients.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Competition Law
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- IT Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
- Public Construction Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright