Public Commercial Law and Public Contracting
Our attorneys provide comprehensive support to our clients in all matters involving public commercial law and public contracting, and we represent our clients in disputes before the courts and out of court, including
- foreign trade law, the Dual Use Regulation as well as questions concerning export control,
- commercial administrative law, local community law and trade law,
- matters involving public subsidies and state aid, especially public investment and support programs and other programs in the areas of real estate, logistics, agriculture and the automobile industry,
- in regulated areas, such as trade law, energy, food, telecommunications and gambling, and
- matters of constitutional law.
Our clients in the field of public commercial law are private companies and companies belonging to local communities, governmental agencies and corporations existing under public law (universities and professional chambers), foundations and associations.
Our attorneys provide advice in the complex area of public contracting to applicants and bidders as well as for public and private customers. We make sure that the requirements of European and national public contracting law, including the public contracting laws of the individual German states, are complied with. Our expertise relates above all to the areas of
- art and culture, as well as
We support companies, for example, when preparing applications to participate and during bidding, the examination of documents for public contracts with regard to any violations of the law as well as filing objections.
Our experts provide services to customers concerning general structural questions in procurement as well as when planning, designing and implementing a specific public contracting procedure.
To the extent other areas of the law are involved when we provide our services (e.g. when structuring contracts), our colleagues involved in public contracting also work with colleagues from our other practice areas in an interdisciplinary manner.
We also represent our clients in proceedings about subsequent examinations before the public contracting agencies as well as in court proceedings involving public contracting.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Competition Law
- Conflict Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Corporate Law
- Data Protection Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law and Zoning
- Foundations and Business Succession
- Insolvency Law
- IT Law
- Medical Law and Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Public Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trademarks, Designs and Copyright